Total control of your finances
SAP Business One provides a complete set of tools to help manage and streamline your financial operation. It automates everyday accounting tasks such as maintaining ledger and journal entries, supporting tax calculations, and enabling multicurrency transactions.
You can conduct all your banking activities – including processing bank statements and payments, as well as reconciling accounts. You can also manage cash flow, track budgets, and compare actuals versus plans to see where your business stands at a moment’s notice.
By integrating your financial operation in real time with other business processes, such as purchasing and sales, you can speed transactions and improve visibility into cash flow.
• Accounting – automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
• Controlling – accurately manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs.
• Simplified – management of fixed assets, the virtual fixed asset function frees you from repetitive manual data entry.
• Banking and reconciliation – quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments by various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
• Financial reporting and analysis – create standard or customised reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.